If you would like to make a contribution in the form of an audio recording you can upload a file through the form below. Please feel free to use the following questions to guide you or tell us something completely different.
You can find a guide to audio recording on your phone here , and a guide to extracting files from your phone here
- What does the current moment feel like?
- Have your living conditions fundamentally changed? (think about your work, housing, access to resources, childcare, etc.)
- What’s your biggest fear about what might remain from how we have lived during the quarantine? (think about personal habits, social relationships, conditions of work and/or restrictions imposed by the government)
- Is there anything you have enjoyed about the quarantine?
- Who or what do you find inspiring right now?
- Have any of your thoughts or ideas have surprised you during this crisis?
- What would you have done differently if you had known this was coming and what do you hope to do differently when this is all over?
- If we could change the world after this crisis, what would that world look like for you?
- Anything else you want to add?
We are not interested in personal data but we are interested in demographic types of data, like age, place of living and work situation, as this will help us further understand people’s situation and conditions.
We are planning to keep this material in Mayday Rooms archive and with the possibility of some excerpts being used publicly. Please be aware that once you agree to submit an anonymous contribution you are giving Mayday Rooms consent for a possible future public use.
We don’t keep log files for the survey, or send information to any third party. If you still wish to mask your IP address when submitting your contribution please us a VPN (we suggest Mullvad, IPredator, Njalla), or TOR browser.